Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Blog, What Blog?

Okay, okay...so, I've been slacking on the blogging. Sorry, but you can read about everything on Facebook! :-)

We've been very busy since my last post. We've celebrated Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, and Valentine's Day! Trust me when I say, we were truly thankful at Thaknsgiving; knew we were blessed at Christmas (and always); partied like parents with 9 and 12 year olds on New Year's Eve; and were very loved on Valentine's Day.

Summer vacations are rapidly approaching. We've got plans in the works and some of them could include any combination of the following: Phoenix, Disneyland, Sea World, Las Vegas, or who knows what...depending on funding and the general mood of all of those involved. Whatever the next few months bring, I know I'll enjoy it and I hope everyone else does too!

2 comments:

Ginny said...

Sounds like life is good.

Ashley! said...

Jenn! I am going to stalk your blog! It's awesome. Update it more chick!

`Ashley