Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Sea World

Well, I'm finally getting around to posting some pictures from our trip to Sea World. These are all from the first day we went. I took the day off the second day and didn't even take the camera with me! Can you believe it?

First, is a picture of a baluga whale. They're so darn cute. When their mouths are closed they look like they're smiling.



Second, is a picture of a penguin that was loving being out in the sun. He stood there for a quite a while and did a lot of posing for the cameras.




Third, a walrus. Why are these poor creatures so ugly? They're so ugly they're kinda' cute. Except when they're being "manly" if you know what I mean. Then they are just GROSS!



Fourth, is Shamu and his trainer showing off. Doing what they do. I've got to say, I think it'd be pretty damn cool to fly off of a whale's nose.



Fifth, is the Soak Zone. I am so thankful that I have a Platinum membership and therefore get premium seating in Shamu Stadium. I refuse to sit in the Soak Zone, which is the complete lower half of the stadium!



1 comment:

Aubrey Harns said...

We had such a great time doing Sea World with you guys. Thanks for spending your vacation with us!
Blessings,
Aubrey