Thursday, August 7, 2008

Hello, My name is Jennifer and I'm a sports nut.

August equals the beginning of a new NFL season. I've watched two games so far (on my new fancy dancy large screen TV). I think I need to get HD, but it still looks great without it! However, Saturday night I'll be watching the NFL live and in person! Woo Hoo I can't stinkin' wait! The Chargers and the Cowboys! Go CHARGERS!!! When I told Quentin that I bought tickets he was so happy he cried.
Q is visiting his dad this week and last Saturday the Chargers held their Fan Appreciation Day. Rob took Quentin and even though I haven't talked to him I'm sure he's having a wonderful time! I downloaded some pictures from Rob's webpage.

Here he is getting some autographs (I believe that's line backer Tim Dobbins signing):




Here he is having a blast at Universal Studios. Isn't he the cutest?! I love this photo!


2 comments:

Ginny said...

Oh yes, he is having fun. I hope that you have a great time at the ball game also. Love, Mom

Jeanne said...

Jenn:

You're on vay-kay-shun.
You're on vay-kay-shun.

Have a great time!