Friday, March 26, 2010

What the Hell...

What the hell is wrong with me?!? 

You're probably wondering why my post is so hostile towards myself.  Well, for those of you that know me fairly well you know that I do not leave the house without being presentable. That includes, clean hair, clean clothes, and most definitely I have my make-up on. I cannot believe I am about to admit this, but the fact of the matter is I left the house this morning without make-up on. Not only did I leave the house, but I CAME TO WORK!

I did not do it on purpose. It was not a test to see if people would notice. I was not trying to push the boundaries of "Casual Friday".  I was not just being lazy and decided not to do it. I completely forgot to do it! I did not even notice until I had been at work for about 20 minutes! What the hell? I think I need a vacation.

I am ashamed.

And no, there won't be any photos to accompany this post. :-(

2 comments:

Ginny said...

Jenn, Jenn, Jenn.....life is not over because you forgot to put makeup on. I truly failed in this part of your up-bringing. You know what your daddy always said..."Screw them if they can't take a joke." You are beautiful just as you are and you need to realize that. People do not love you because your face if beautiful but because "you" are beautiful. Your physical beauty is just a bonus. Of course old age is another matter altogether and forgetting is so hard to deal with. At lease I think that is how I feel about that issue! Anyway, it is okay Jenn, just don't let it happen again. Love you, Mom.

Jeanne said...

Hee hee hee. Yep, I'm laughing at ya! How does that old song go..."Welcome to my world..."