Monday, March 1, 2010

The Trail

Quentin and I went for a walk down the American River Trail yesterday with my friend Megan.  It was a really nice day outside because the rain had stopped and the sun was shining.  Q entertained Megan and I the whole way. He is quite the talker. Megan and I hardly got a word in. He can give Auntie Aub a strong run for her money in talking department these days. 

We walked for about an hour. Along the way we walked over a bridge that I wasn't aware was for foot traffic. We found a different way home, so we didn't have to hike out of the canyon.  We saw pigeons, ducks, geese, rude bicyclists, and chickens. 

It was really fun...until we got home and realized Q had lost his house key. He informed me that it was no reason to be mad, because it was an accident. I love his logic.

2 comments:

Aubrey Harns said...

Beautiful. Sounds like everyone had a great time...I'd love to comment more on that, but I guess I'll just turn that over to Quentin!
:)
Love you!
Aub

Jeanne said...

What's with the chicken? Did you say, "Bawk, bawk, bawwwwk?!"