Monday, September 21, 2009

Sunday Drive

Andrew and I went for a quick drive around town the other day. There are so many places I failed to explore while I lived there. Here's an old barn that we came across:
And a cool windmill:


Andrew took this picture. I was taking pictures of weathered fence posts and whatnot and he said he preferred the rocks. So, I gave him the camera to take pictures of the rocks. Doesn't that rock on the right look like the profile of a face? Somebody must have done that on purpose. I'm not convinced that it's natural. Anyway, I'm glad I gave him the camera...my pictures of the fence posts sucked and the rocks look cool!

3 comments:

Aubrey Harns said...

These are cool shots Jenn...there are neat things to see there. Glad you had a good time!

Jeanne said...

Definitely, definitely the profile of a face on that rock and I'm sure it's totally natural too. (Just like the weeping face of Jesus that I noticed on the bathroom wall at work today.) Ha ha!

Barbi said...

Hey, put a top hat on that and it's Abe Lincoln.