Monday, September 8, 2008

Quentin-ese

My wonderful, loveable, adorable Little Man sometimes makes mistakes when he says words. I've taken to calling his mistakes "Quentin-ese". He's not aware of this fact, so sshhhh...it's just between you and me. Here are the two latest additions to the Quentinese dictionary:

Hand Sizematizer

Thumble

Can you guess what the two real words are?

The first one is pretty easy I think. Hand Sizematizer is actually hand sanitizer. This phrase has been used quite a bit lately because of school starting. All the kids had to bring their own hand sizematizer to class. :0)

The second word is actually supposed to be fumble. He's been saying it a lot due to the beginning of the NFL season. There's been a lot thumbles and it's just the first week of the regular season!

Now, I know that I should correct him, but it's just so darn cute! It's da-dick-er-less (a.k.a. ridiculous) I tell ya'!

2 comments:

Ginny said...

Oh I do love that little man and his language. Mom

Aubrey Harns said...

I love his little Quentin-ese language too. I'll be sad when he grows out of that (or maybe he'll be like his Annie Aub and not grow out of it...example, LODI - Lawdee!)
Hugs!
Aub