Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

I was counting on 2009 being a better year than 2008. So far, it's not working out so well. I've got strep throat and was running a fever of over 101 degrees. What the hell kind of deal is that? Thank goodness for antibiotics from Mexico. At least I didn't have to go to the doctor. I guess that's a plus.

Quentin has cabin fever. The boy needs to get out of the house! He is way to active to be cooped up this long. I was thinking of taking him to play in the snow tomorrow, but I just read mymotherlode.com and the weather service has issued a winter storm warning for tomorrow, so probably not such a good idea to go up the hill.

Hmmm...I didn't really mean for this to be such a depressing post, but sometimes that's how it works out. It can't be fun and games ALL the time people. :-)

Happy New Year!

No comments: